Marsden Engineering, Inc.
A variety of people with different needs contract with Marsden Engineering, these include
- Homeowners: who are selling their homes (Title V Issues)
- Clients: who are selling off larger parcels of land and need assistance/direction.
- Individuals: purchasing raw land for a home site.
- Developers: who need complete subdivisions designed, or are looking for building sites that we have available.
- Business Owners: creating their own business campus or are changing their existing sites.
- Town Boards: who contract with MEI to review projects etc within their towns.
What Do We Do?
- We consult via site inspections to individuals/corporations.
- We design Sewage Disposal Systems
- We layout and place homes and driveways on sites
- File Notice of Intents to permit sites with Wetlands Protection Act issues.
- MEI runs percolation / deep hole test as required by the state.
- Representation of clients at all local, state, federal agencies
- We complete applications (paperwork) for state and local variances
- We design subdivisions
- We produce commercial site plans
- We purchase distressed properties
- We privately buy/sell properties
- We consult with local towns as the Town Consulting Engineer for town projects.